Play the FREE hidden object game based on the book Habitat Spy. The story comes to life in this FREE, gorgeously illustrated, junior version hidden object puzzle game. The game helps young kids learn to read by increasing their vocabulary skills.
This hidden object puzzle game takes you through the story as you search for birds, insects, mammals and invertebrates living in 13 different habitats: backyard, beach, bog, cave, desert, forest, meadow, mountain, ocean, plains, pond, river and cypress swamp. Children will spend hours searching for all the different hidden animals while learning their names and spellings.
Use the magnifying glass feature to zoom in on objects more easily, especially useful when searching for those hard to find animals.
Based on the Habitat Spy book published by Sylvan Dell Publishing, this hidden object puzzle game features beautiful illustrations and stimulating puzzles designed by award winning game producer SecretBuilders.
• A fun and enjoyable way for kids to fall in love with literature
• Helps young kids learn to read by increasing their vocabulary
• Magnifying glass feature to zoom in on those hard to find objects
• Many gorgeous levels with scenes from the book packed full of animals
• Among the best educational games for kids and adults to develop visual and spatial puzzle solving skills
• Based on the award winning book published by Sylvan Dell Publishing; written by Cynthia Kieber-King and illustrated by Christina Wald
Hidden Jr FREE Habitat Spy is a free software application from the Puzzle & Word Games subcategory, part of the Games & Entertainment category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-12-12. The program can be installed on Android.
Hidden Jr FREE Habitat Spy (version 2.0.10) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.